As one of the largest crude oil producers in the world, Russia’s role as a supplier to Asia is immense. So, as the conflict drags on, the repercussions for Asian oil markets are slowly beginning to become clearer.
This webinar addressed key issues, including:
- Russia’s impact on Asia as a major supplier
- The alternatives to Russian crude – ESPO, Sokol and Sakhalin – for Asian markets
- Western sanctions on Russian oil – positive or negative for Asian markets?
- What’s the long term outlook for Asian oil markets?
- How can oil price benchmarks provide companies with stability during volatility?